Silverado 777's Blown 383 Stroker Build

silverado777

So I talked to Zippy last night and he said that he will be doing some full throttle pulls on it today. He said his goal is to get it finished today. On a side note he also said it is quite a bit louder than it used to be :dbanana: . And for anyone that has heard my truck, it was pretty damn loud before the build. Before it was louder than my buddies Camaro with SLP loudmouth exhaust. I can't wait to hear it now. Zippy said he will try to take a video of one of the dyno pulls for me.

So I talked to Zippy last night and he said that he will be doing some full throttle pulls on it today. He said his goal is to get it finished today. On a side note he also said it is quite a bit louder than it used to be :dbanana: . And for anyone that has heard my truck, it was pretty damn loud before the build. Before it was louder than my buddies Camaro with SLP loudmouth exhaust. I can't wait to hear it now. Zippy said he will try to take a video of one of the dyno pulls for me.

How much run time is required for an engine to have before a WOT pull? How many pounds of boost can your maggie push with 383ci? i know you have that spacer in there now. What size injectors are you running? Im sure these were all answered earlier in the thread. Ill have to go back and reread the whole thing soon. haha.

How much run time is required for an engine to have before a WOT pull? How many pounds of boost can your maggie push with 383ci? i know you have that spacer in there now. What size injectors are you running? Im sure these were all answered earlier in the thread. Ill have to go back and reread the whole thing soon. haha.

Well I had the engine shop start it a break it in before it was shipped. Plus I think Zippy did another little break in on the dyno. It looks like the Maggie is pushing about 7psi of boost with the 2.8 pulley. I'm sure i can get another 1-2 psi if I upgrade to the 102mm throttle body. I'm running 60lb injectors.

I went down to pick up my truck yesterday but when I got there Zippy was having a hard time keeping it running if you left off the throttle at parking lot speeds. On the upside I did get to drive my truck for the first time in 4 months. But I wasn't able to lay into it. Unfortunately we weren't able to sort out the issue yesterrday so it had to stay there for him to work on again today. The strange thing is that it didn't have any issues when it was on the dyno.

Well the HP numbers aren't as much as I was expecting but they are still pretty decent.

504HP

627TQ

A lot of it had to do with the heat. And these numbers are without any Meth. I would hope to see somewhere around the 550HP mark with Meth injection.