Silverado 777's Blown 383 Stroker Build

silverado777

Lots of nice cars in those pictures up top. Is that a GTR?

Are you going to be looking into SS cladding and a bumper for your truck?

Ya thats one of 3 GTRs there.

I'm thinking about either the SS or the joe gibbs bumper for the front. I won't be doing the cladding since I already spent a lot of money on my welded and smoothed roll pan. Plus I'm kind of a believer that it will never be an SS since it didn't come from the factory that way. I just need to take care of the front end, take my smooth door handles down to get painted, shave the tail gate and do the Z06 brake conversion and I'll be done...ish.

Its never done...

I know...I'm just trying to convince myself it is. I'm later on I'll get a wild hair up my you know what and get a TVS2300 and shoot for the 800 to 1000 hp range lol. Hell for the money I have put into this thing I could have bought an SS lol.

I know...I'm just trying to convince myself it is. I'm later on I'll get a wild hair up my you know what and get a TVS2300 and shoot for the 800 to 1000 hp range lol. Hell for the money I have put into this thing I could have bought an SS lol.

Haha yeah. Its a great looking truck and when you color match the bumper and handles, it'll look good...

Just remember, hindsight is 20/20. Haha. As much $ as i put into my 370 radix, i wish i would have just went with a NA 427 and ran it for awhile until i could afford a tvs2300. But oh well. A tvs for my 370 will be a next summer thing, once Krambo convinces me to do it. Haha.

Keep up the great work and keep us posted with videos etc. Hopefully mine will idle right this weekend.... ugh

My first start up had LOTS of valvetrain clacking and ofcourse the backfiring/misfiring thing... Haha. You didn't have a base tune when you first turned the key? I'm sure you a Zip will get it figured out. It's gonna purr like a kitten.

My first start up had LOTS of valvetrain clacking and ofcourse the backfiring/misfiring thing... Haha. You didn't have a base tune when you first turned the key? I'm sure you and Zip will get it figured out. It's gonna purr like a kitten.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

I'm ready! Lol

You are?! Man I can't even sit in my chair right I am so excited! lol I'm gonna be so depressed if he doesn't get it done today or if there is an issue.

Edited by Silverado777 (see edit history)