2004 Limited Production 2WD

SS4EVER

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep that's where it is. This one contains a photo of the wheel. (This isn't working. It appears that everytime I change the photo in my profile, it also changes the profile picture in my past postings). :crazy:

Can someone explain how to post JPG files?

Here is a pic of my truck. It's not as sharp looking as an SS without the lower front facia and all the body skirting, but for the price....it makes driving to the office a lot funner. I really am enjoying the stares that I'm getting from other drivers who can't quite figure out what GM has done. The interior is identical to the SS except for the "SS" embroidered headrests. As far as the performance goes, the rear tires will spin on some of the slicker roads, but I've found that on good cement or blacktop roads the tires just launch the truck without any spinning. I really love the performance. I still can't believe that GM finally made a drivetrain with this configuration. Thanks for letting me post on this site....Louis.

I'll post some more pictures of the other details, like badges and wheels if someone gives me some posting instructions.

P.S. You guys have some really beautiful trucks!!!! :thumbs:

Yep that's where it is. This one contains a photo of the wheel. (This isn't working. It appears that everytime I change the photo in my profile, it also changes the profile picture in my past postings). :crazy:

Can someone explain how to post JPG files?

Go to the how-to section.

nice truck...IMO the only thing that i really do not like about the regular silverado's is the chrome strip that goes across the front grill. in the older trucks is looked good. but for the new ones they should just paint it the color of the truck....

either way :cheers:

Archived