Anchorage, Alaska

SSAlaska

Hey guys -

Bad news.

I sold my SS back about 3 months ago. I picked up a new 07 Hemi 300c. Im going to drop it this summer and put some 22's on it. I have a Corsa exhaust kit ordered for it already.

I still sport the same plates. IBCNYA

If you see me. Give a honk.

375HP and AWD still. ;)

I see you on the road quite often - i will say what up next time i see ya - u do the same. SYCOSS :)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IBCNYA, good luck with the new car! my girlfriend's brother just got an 06 300 touring and its pretty nice already, cant wait to see yours!

Rumpy, sounds like ya truck is coming along pretty well! You'll have to give me a ride when we meet up!

Pack, try mapquesting the strip. i only passed by it once, but my friends no where it is haha.

AK04SS, daym bro! looks like ya really droppin some green into that thing! whats happening to the sti? anyway i got a proposal for ya. instead of the pcm4less tune, go in on hptuner software with me ($250ish each), then we can log our runs, send it to zippy, and he'll tune it n email the files back. And this is and UNLIMITED number of tunes, so get a tune for ya cam, then later again for ya radix! all for 50 bucks or so! Another member (GIJay) and i planned to do this last year but never got around to ordering it. I already talked to zippy and he's down.

let me know if you guys are interested in the tunes, lookin forward to meetin you guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, looks everything is a go for this weekend. My truck is up for sale... so if its gone by the weekend, i will show up with my buddy in his SRT8 300. I need a new tune before this weekend, hopefully i get it from Nelsons to turn off my torque management. Also, i have a new check valve for my turbo sitting at Full Throttle Customs in the valley, Kyle is also going to hook up my toggle switch for 5lbs/15lbs. That is a must for the track. Anyways, i look forward to seeing everyone there. - SYCO

driving down friday if you guys want to get together before the races. Im still waiting on my tune for my cam and just cleared my headlights hopefully they look good.

daym, i'm late seein this again! pack, did you have the cam installed already? n how'd the headlights come out? pix if ya can

Where were u at??? It was cool... 3 SS's - thats weak for a state with over 50 SS's, but fun nonetheless!

You should take a trip to the banks. Great couple a long straight stretchs up here around chatinika that we could run them.. I think the next time i go to palmer ill be in an rv.

• 1 month later...

well i see a bunch of sss at costco... anyone from here? i know ive seen ak04ss.. and today i'm pretty sure i saw IBCNYA's old truck. I stopped n talked to the dude, pretty cool guy. He said he bought it used recently, and seein to it that it had a speedstur lid and a shopman bowtie i figured it was IBCNYA. He dropped the rear with shackles and i must say that thing looked NICE. I also asked him if he was on the site n he said he reads stuff on here so maybe if he sees this he'll chime in haha

Anyway, over the past months i've been workin my ass off saving up and have came to the conclusion that the next mod i'm doing is a drop. And thats final. nothing else goes on my truck until after the drop is installed. Should be ordering the spindles and leafsprings not too long from now. Only problem is, i dont know where to get it installed cuz i sure as hell am clueless when it comes to this. If any of you are willing to lend a hand and wanna attempt the install, let me know haha. Saves me some money. See ya around

bump***

i have the days off already, your the only person ive heard back from haul@ss well i did talk to travis...aka rumpy he said he prolly down just let him know before i come down

Archived