GI.SS 06 SS Build

GI.SS

Stock SS overlay, blue needles, white led's. Nah I'm not into the floor shifter I had one long ago in a pickup. I'm over that fad. I also did the bumper mod today. Gonna have a heap of parts showing up in two weeks.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ok iv been laying low the past month. The truck is getting some much needed attention and a lot is on order.

Here's a quick rundown:

nitrous express plate kit

Their top of the line acc kit

Stand alone fuel cell

Innovative wideband

1 7/8" pacesetters ceramic coated

3" tubing

Head gaskets

Smith race craft assassin bars

Header studs

New center caps

Gauge pillar pod

Hids

New keys and fobs

Nos mini 2 stage progressive

Things should start showing up anyday and pics will follow. She will be jetted at 200 with c16 in the cell. Things should happen pretty quickly.

Arp 2000's, arp head studs, btr grind shooting for a very strong 11 second pass. Idk where it will put me, but I need to put the pig on a diet!

That was my other question, weight reduction. How much or how serious are you gonna get with the weight. I'd like to shave as much as I can off the front of truck, rear would just be a roll pan if traction isn't an issue at that point. I wanna see what it'll run NA

Are we the only RWD trucks that are trying to go fast?

That was my other question, weight reduction. How much or how serious are you gonna get with the weight. I'd like to shave as much as I can off the front of truck, rear would just be a roll pan if traction isn't an issue at that point. I wanna see what it'll run NA

Are we the only RWD trucks that are trying to go fast?

No. I'm on the same quest as you guys.

No. I'm on the same quest as you guys.

Oh that's right, 3 then. N I'm sure I'm missing a few. You guys are cam'd already, I'm the broke SS truck owner right now lol. After I get a pass I'll put the cam on the to do list. I'm about to take the slicks off my truck right now for the 22's gotta work tomorrow,I really don't want too though lol.

GI do you a day in mind of when your gonna be testing out the truck at the track?

EE7DE798-3AF9-4138-8A58-DB8F1792150A_zps

790D5A68-7F3C-49B5-8684-E33FD7778069_zps

5691BED1-9FAA-4598-8309-49903E687893_zps

3A7C3EB1-BF74-447B-8DC6-A0E5419136E0_zps

4862BA54-2979-46FD-9CEC-E14E0F1A8980_zps

6A7394C9-7682-4983-A889-3873684A0335_zps

30804EFE-1970-454A-BE2F-70BBF500367A_zps

1 7/8" primaries are massive! My autometer gauge pod came in today as well. Who else is running this wideband with a pod? Mine won't sit flush. It's just awkwardly a tad too large. I put the motor back together today and will either fire up tomorrow or Saturday. Still waiting on exhaust pieces and assassin bars. I also need to mock up the entire nitrous kit this weekend as well so I can order the last fittings and line to complete it. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the nos mini progressive 2?? Shot in the dark. Pics and videos to follow.