Chicagoland R/T wants to race a SS

Richs2002RT

wow... I'm really shocked... he never came back! What a little beeeotch boy! :P

I'd like to take this opprotunity to put my stock engine and all its mods up for sale. I'm going to buy a dodge 5.9, a tornado, CAI, spintech exhaust and install it in my truck. I figure w/ that engine and those mods I'll have at least 900-1000hp to the wheels... then if I get a spoiler and some stickers i should be somewhere arount 1200hp... what do you guys think I'll run? Low 9's? :jester::crackup:

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow... I'm really shocked... he never came back! What a little beeeotch boy! :P

I'd like to take this opprotunity to put my stock engine and all its mods up for sale. I'm going to buy a dodge 5.9, a tornado, CAI, spintech exhaust and install it in my truck. I figure w/ that engine and those mods I'll have at least 900-1000hp to the wheels... then if I get a spoiler and some stickers i should be somewhere arount 1200hp... what do you guys think I'll run? Low 9's?  :jester:  :crackup:

Low 19s :dunno:

AWD robs power dawg yo!

" piston slap" The only slapping I see is when I slap the hell out of them Dodge's boys. Get real, 5.9 or Mexican HEMI =  :icon_bs:

hey some of do not live on computers and have actual jobs,but anyways instead of doing all the trash talking just come on by,you guys run your lip more than stand up to a challenge

I just found something that everyone might want to look at (before bitch2002rt changes it) Apparently he doesn't even know his 1/4 time b/c his profile says 13.78 @ 99mph and he posted 13.68 @ 99mph! :crackup: Which is it dumbass? :icon_bs: Havin' a hard time keeping your bullshit straight? :crackup:

BTW: did you find your time slip yet? :banghead:

Bitch2002rt's Profile

" piston slap" The only slapping I see is when I slap the hell out of them Dodge's boys. Get real, 5.9 or Mexican HEMI =  :icon_bs:

hey some of do not live on computers and have actual jobs,but anyways instead of doing all the trash talking just come on by,you guys run your lip more than stand up to a challenge

Trash talking...hmm... I don't recall talking trash to you.... I don't recall starting this thread.

I do recall posting up some people who stepped up to your call out. I happen to be one of them.

Running your lip...seems as though you have done quite a bit in this thread although you have a job and don't live on the computer.

Just come on by....Ok...Where... Cyberland Raceway...Playstation Racepark...XBox Speedworld

Wait... one more Chicagoland Fantasyland...ought to be able to find you real easy in a town of what....3-4 million people.

You come in here wanting a race...Gear M Up steps up...You've whined and cried about I only want to run a slighty modified SS... I step up in a stock truck and I offered more than 1 vehicle... you still whine and cry.

You've listed all sorts of stats and facts as though you're a Chrysler engineer about how great the 5.9 is. Still got the magazine in front of you?

Yet here we are at 100+ posts with no resolution to your original post requesting a race.

You ignore legitmate posts to a challenge you proposed, list outrageous 1/4 mile times for your mods and still whine and cry and go off topic about nothing relevant to your original post. Reread all your posts...

If it looks like an IDIOT

Talks like an IDIOT

Do I need to go any further.... or you got your shoes and socks off so you can cipher better

Hey keep it going another couple weeks, then you can run one of us in the snow

TO THE SILVERADOSS COMMUNITY:

Let the anal raping continue :cheers:

I just found something that everyone might want to look at (before bitch2002rt changes it) Apparently he doesn't even know his 1/4 time b/c his profile says 13.78 @ 99mph and he posted 13.68 @ 99mph! :crackup:  Which is it dumbass? :icon_bs: Havin' a hard time keeping your bullshit straight? :crackup:

Bitch2002rt's Profile

there is different days people can go to the track and run,so you've only ran 1 time and thats the only time you can run? people do run different times when they go to the track.

there is different days people can go to the track and run,so you've only ran 1 time and thats the only time you can run? people do run different times when they go to the track.

well I figured a hardcore racer like yourself that can run 13's in a 16 second truck would post his best time... 13.68 is faster than 13.78 in case you didn't know that. STILL WAITING FOR THE TIMESLIP :uhoh: or a reasonable excuse why you don't have one. Some popular troll excuses are:

1)"Im new to this board and I don't know how to post pictures yet."

2)"I don't save my time slips."

3)"I don't have a digital camera, scanner, or any way getting the timeslip on my computer."

4)"I'm completely full of sh*t and drive a POS dodge so I don't have a timeslip that shows a 13 second run" :yellow_loser:

I suggest you go w/ option #4... it seems to suit you best. :D

I just found something that everyone might want to look at (before bitch2002rt changes it) Apparently he doesn't even know his 1/4 time b/c his profile says 13.78 @ 99mph and he posted 13.68 @ 99mph! :crackup:  Which is it dumbass? :icon_bs: Havin' a hard time keeping your bullshit straight? :crackup:

Bitch2002rt's Profile

Hmm....thanks Mr. Obvious I never made the connection

well I figured a hardcore racer like yourself that can run 13's in a 16 second truck would post his best time... 13.68 is faster than 13.78 in case you didn't know that. STILL WAITING FOR THE TIMESLIP :uhoh: or a reasonable excuse why you don't have one. Some popular troll excuses are:

1)"Im new to this board and I don't know how to post pictures yet."

2)"I don't save my time slips."

3)"I don't have a digital camera, scanner, or any way getting the timeslip on my computer."

4)"I'm completely full of sh*t and drive a POS dodge so I don't have a timeslip that shows a 13 second run" :yellow_loser:

I suggest you go w/ option #4... it seems to suit you best. :D

Multiple choice... good call :thumbs:

I figured it was the same way he came up the the number 13.68!

In the 1/4 mile your RT runs....

a) really slow

b) really really slow

c) whats a 1/4 mile?

d) 13.68 @ 99 mph

e) can you please repeat the queston?

I think he was supposed to choose 'b' but got confused becase the 'd' is just a 'b' backwards and marked the wrong one :jester:

I figured it was the same way he came up the the number 13.68!

In the 1/4 mile your RT runs....

a) really slow

b) really really slow

c) whats a 1/4 mile?

d) 13.68 @ 99 mph

e) can you please repeat the queston?

I think he was supposed to choose 'b' but got confused becase the 'd' is just a 'b' backwards and marked the wrong one :jester:

that profundity brings a tear to my eye :tear::thumbs:

Archived